Bookings – Terms & Conditions
- All bookings need valid ID proof issued by Govt of India no other ID proof will be accepted.
- Guests need to carry the same identification at the time of booking along with confirmation email.
- Confirmation of rooms will be subject to availability at the time of receipt of payment.
- Food and Activities are charged additional and does not include in the price booked for the stay.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the nature camp premises. If anyone found will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- The management reserves the right to reject any bookings received from non approved distribution channels.
- Once booked amount not returnable/refundable or transferrable
- No refund of the amount paid and no claim for no show, short stay and for un-availed facilities.
Safari Bookings – Terms & Conditions
- Safari Booking can be done only after required information is provided bythe guest: 1: Preferred Date & Time (Morning/ Noon) 2: Name, Age & Gender of all guests going for safari 3: Scanned copy of 1 Photo identification proof for each guest (Valid ID Proofs include Pan Card, Passport, Voter i-card, Driving Licence, Adhaar Card).
- Guests need to carry the same identification at the time of safari.
- Safari booking can be done only after receiving 100% safari package amount in advance.
- The Dandeli Tiger Reserve allows only a fixed number of safaris per day. Therefore, safari reservation confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking. For this reason we request our guest to enable us to book a safari at the earliest.
- Safari bookings are non-transferable.
- In case of cancellation, 50% refund will be made if the cancellation intimation is received before 7 days to the date of reservation. No refund will be made if the cancellation intimation is received within 7 days to the date of safari booking.
- Park may be closed by the park authorities without any prior notice to visitor in case of emergency. The resort does not take any responsibility of such unforeseen circumstances and would retain 50% of the safari booking charges.
- All visitors must carry valid Identity proof during their entry into the park.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change, may append or amend without prior notice or information due to various Govt. Policies.
- Safari Cost is subject to change without prior notice
- A minimum seat required for any canter safari in the park is 6 seats, in case the seats booked are less than minimum required quantity, park authorities reserve the right to cancel the booking.
As per the govt. regulations, all billing of INR 50000 and above would require Pan Card details of the guest/ company making the payment on mandatory basis. Please provide us with the same at the time of confirmation of the booking.
As per the directive given by the Department of Tourism, all Indian & Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check- in. Valid Identification documents include: Passport, voters ID card, Current Driver’s License, PAN Card, Adhaar Card.
Outdoor excursions like Adventure Activity, Elephant Ride, Nature Walk etc. are dependent on the weather conditions even if booked by the guest in advance.
Musical / Entertainment / Alcohol
No music is allowed in the nature camp premises. any one violating the law will be liable to be checked out immediately.
No Liquor in any form is allowed in the nature camp premises. We request you to respect the nature and not spoil it.
The Nature Camps policy based on the prevailing Court & Government Regulations.
If the booking is cancelled due to FORCE MAJEURE (occurrence of any circumstance beyond the control of either party such as acts of god, war, government regulations, disasters, civil disorder to the extent that such circumstance make it illegal or impossible to provide or use the hotel facilities), guest can rebook a stay with us in future (within 6 months) as per prevailing tariff & availability in the resort.